SES NYC Interviews
Chris Pirillo and Jake hit up Search Engine Strategies New York and did a number of interviews which you can hear at his SES 2006 Archive page.
- Copernic on Desktop Search
- David Sifry on Technorati and Entreprenuership
- Lee Odden on Blogs and Search Marketing (More “umms” and “ahhs” than you’ve ever heard in one conversation!”
- Jay Budzik of Intellext on Watson Contextual Search
- Jim Lanzone of Ask.com on Search
- Joshua Stylman and Peter Hershberg of Reprise Media on Contextual Advertising
- Danny Sullivan on SES, Tags and Googlefasting
- Meet Joe Spammer – Confessions of a Search Marketer
- Matt Cutts of Google on Search Engine Spam
Some good stuff in there, check it out.
Lee Odden is President and Founder of
TopRank Online Marketing, specializing in organic SEO, blog
marketing and online public relations. He’s been cited as a search
marketing expert by publications including U.S. News & World Report and
The Economist and has implemented successful search marketing programs
with top BtoB companies of all sizes. Odden shares his marketing
expertise at Online Marketing Blog offering
daily news, interviews and best practices.