SES – Lee’s Day 2 Wrap Up
Wow, what a day! With the changes that have happened with Search Engine Watch and the SES conference in recent months, there has been speculation on how the SES San Jose conference would turn out. So far, so good.
Whether it was the improvement in lunch fare from crusty boxed lunches to the hot food (fajitas I believe) or the exhibit hall, the sessions or the after conference activities, everything has been running smoothly.
Here’s a roundup of Day Two coverage of SES San Jose from the TopRank blogging team:
- Google Dance 2007 Photos
- Are Paid Links Evil?
- SES Video: Andy Atkins Kruger WebCertain
- Video Search Optimization
- TopRank on TV – SES Coverage on NBC11
- Creating Compelling Ads
- Putting Search Into the Marketing Mix
- Writing for Search Engines
- Web Analytics & Measuring Success
- Podcast & Audio Search Optimization SES 2007
- Link Building Basics
- SES Keynote: Ask.com CEO Jim Lanzone
For a comprehensive summary of conference coverage, visit Search Engine Land.