SEO Basic Steps
Search Engine Optimization Process
You asked, we listenedHere is a basic outline of steps taken to get an SEO project off the ground:
- eTrafficJams.com receives signed agreement from client;
- Project is assigned to an SEO Team;
- Introduction email is sent to client;
- Conference call is scheduled to review specifics of campaign.
- Keyword research begins;
- Comprehensive website analysis is done;
- In depth content analysis is completed;
- Keywords are finalized;
- Link popularity research begins;
- Search engine submissions are started.
- Content writing (if required / authorized by client) is completed;
- SEO coding is implemented (we create a development folder on your site and do all the initial work within that folder);
- Client reviews / approves optimization;
- Optimization goes live!
- Client receives monthly ranking reports;
- Individual page assessments and adjustments are implemented as needed to improve keyword placement.
Of course this is just an outline and project scopes can change, but this is a good guideline to go by.
http://www.etrafficjams.com> located in Clearwater, Florida that specializes in getting targeted, eager-to-buy traffic to your site. You can catch him blogging at: <http://www.etrafficjams.com/blog/>.