10 Reasons To Sell A Fee Based Subscription Ezine!
1. You will create residual income. For example, if you charge a monthly subscription fee, you will get recurring income every month.
2. You won’t have to spend all your time marketing to gain new subscribers. Just get and keep enough subscribers to reach your monthly income goal.
3. You can figure how many subscribers it’ll take to meet your income goal. Note on your ad that you’ll only accept a limited number of subscribers.
4. You won’t have any shipping or materials costs like offline subscription publications. You’ll just have your internet access and web site expenses.
5. You can sell back end or upsell products inside a fee based subscription ezine. It could be your own products or affiliate programs you’ve joined.
6. You can start an affiliate program that will give people residual commission. People will want to join because it’s residual instead of one time sales.
7. You could publish a free ezine and allow people to upgrade to your fee based ezine. If they like your free one, they’ll likely subscribe to your paid ezine.
8. Your ad copy automatically builds itself into an order pulling machine. Each issue you archive gives you new benefits to add to your sales letter.
9. You could transform your fee based content into another product to sell. It could be an ebook, video, audio book, report, book, etc.
10. You could become known as an expert on the topic of your fee based ezine. You may get hired by other businesses to do speaking engagements.
Over 40,000 Free eBooks & Web Books when you visit: http://www.ldpublishing.com/ As a bonus, Bob Osgoodby publishes the free weekly “Your Business” Newsletter – visit his web site to subscribe and place a FREE Ad! http://adv-marketing.com/business