PowerPoints Multiple Masters
PowerPoint 2002 permits you to have multiple slide and/or title masters within a single file. This makes it easy for you to create separate sections within a presentation or to combine presentations that use different masters.
1. In PowerPoint 2002, chose Master from the View menu.
2. Choose Slide Master from the Master submenu. (The Slide Master View toolbar will open.)
3. Click Insert New Slide Master or Insert New Title Master as appropriate.
4. Select Slide Design from the Format menu to apply different design templates.
5. Click Close Master View when you are ready to return to the previous view.
Beth Sunny and Karin Rex share their extensive knowledge in IT and training as freelance writers for http://www.SharperTraining.com. Don’t miss their training tips along with insights from other experienced trainers in SharperTraining.com’s “Focus On Training” newsletter. To subscribe, visit http://lb.bcentral.com/ex/manage/subscriberprefs.aspx?customerid=1468