I talked about Oracle Podcasting in a previous post. They now have a more Applications oriented podcast available called Oracle Appcasts.
I’ve been commuting quite a lot recently so stacked up these podcasts on my mp3 player and had a listen. I have to say I’m quite pleased with the offering. According to the Oracle site:
Oracle AppCasts are online audio interviews with Oracle customers, partners, product and industry experts, delivered via RSS podcasting or on your computer at www.oracle.com/appcasts.
A listing of what’s available to listen to now:
- Podcast: A Customer’s Experience Using Oracle DBI
- Podcast: An Explanation of Oracle’s Lifetime Support Policy for All Application Products
- Podcast: BPEL Technology: Apps-to-Apps Integration Using Oracle EBS Financials & Oracle’s Retail Industry Solution
- Podcast: How Automating the Enterprise Risk Management Process Helps Organizations Comply with Regulations
- Podcast: Oracle and BearingPoint Bring Value to Professional Services Customers
- Podcast: Oracle’s Applications Solution Centers Provide Value to Higher Education Customers
- Podcast: Performance and Tuning Improvements in Oracle’s E-Business Suite
- Podcast: Realize the Benefits of Oracle Fusion Architecture Today – Get On the Path to Oracle Fusion Applications
- Podcast: Reducing Compliance and Security Costs With JD Edwards World Solutions
- Podcast: Transforming Government with ERP Solutions
Richard Byrom is the founder and author of OracleAppsBlog, which documents the daily experiences and learnings of Oracle Applications Consultants and Implementors. He is also an Oracle Applications Consultant, Speaker and Author.