Online Networking Through Reciprocal Links
What is Networking?
Networking can make you rich with wealth, referrals and sales. And much more, it can bring adventures, challenges, friends, relationships, and passion. Exchanging reciprocal links is the Online version of networking. Here’s seven reasons for exchanging links.
Seven Reasons for Exchanging Links
1. When you exchange links with Web sites related to your topic (product or service), visitors who click your links will already be targeted and interested in your information and products.
2. It’s free. Exchanging links is free. The only cost is to hire a computer, Web master, or virtual assistant to submit the links and upload the links that other people send you. You could be paying for targeted visitors from pay-per-click search engines or ezine ads, but with reciprocal links, it’s all free-and you develop great new relationships.
3. You’ll increase your popularity because search engines notice links and will look at your numbers to list you Web site higher. You’re also getting free targeted advertising.
4. You build up your resource directory with reciprocal links, thus offering an extra service/feature for your visitors as well as advertising your Web site at the same time.
5. Visitors come faster to your Web site when they click on someone else’s link page. Search engines can take months to list you. New Web sites can quickly build a flow of traffic through reciprocal link exchanges.
6. Your link is guaranteed and people can always find you
7. When you submit a short description your link is customized, and you should offer the same to your link partners. A longer link can offer a free ezine or tip and bring far more Web visitors back to your site.
Start your friendly, yet profitable, Online networking today. Just visit a related Web site and ask. Or, notice related email businesses’ descriptions and ask for a link exchange.
Judy Cullins, 20-year Book and Internet Marketing Coach works with small business people who want to make a difference in people’s lives, build their credibility and clients, and make a consistent life-long income. Author of 10 eBooks including “Write your eBook Fast,” “How to Market your Business on the Internet,” and “Create your Web Site With Marketing Pizzazz,” she offers free help through her 2 monthly ezines, The Book Coach Says…and Business Tip of the Month at http://www.bookcoaching.com/opt-in.shtml and over 145 free articles. Email her at Judy@bookcoaching.com.