Omniture Announces SiteCatalyst Version 13
Omniture is set to launch version 13 of their popular Web Analytic Software. This latest release will include features geared towards Web 2.0 as well a self configurable console.
The official launch will be next week.
Web 2.0 Technologies:
– Social Networking
– Blog Value
– Rich Internet Applications (RIA)
– Dynamic Search
– Visitor Interaction Profiling
Key features of the console include:
– Management of user access and permissions for individuals, groups and functions by roles and entitlements
– Fast and accurate creation, configuration and management of thousands of report suites which includes pre-configured suite templates tailored for specific industries and site types
– Support for the deployment and management of multiple currencies and languages
– Automatic generation of collection code by application type, including Web pages, wireless devices and rich Internet applications
– Open access to external systems through a Web Services API and software developer kit to automate all administrative functionality
Manoj has been working in the search engine marketing industry since 2002. He started out as a software developer but now provides in-depth web site analysis using web analytics.
Manoj is also the author of Web Analytics World. Web Analytics is an essential component in developing a successful
online campaign. Help convert visitors into customers by understanding