Not in the Budget for This Period
This is the ninth part in a ten part series.
Think of how silly this is: advertising generates revenue: would you put off your income?! Handle this one this way:
- I understand, and that raises a question, doesn’t it! (Let them ask what the question is)
- Well, if advertising worked, how mcuh would you do? (Let them strugle with this one for a moment, then let them off the hook:)
- If advertising works it brings in money in excess of what it costs: if advertising worked you would do alot, right!? (They will answer yes)
- So the question is: will this cash-flow or not, isn’t it!? Is that the question? (Reluctantly, well, yes)
- I am so glad you asked that, because, in fact, this will….
- You really cannot afford not to do this, can you? (Now shut up! )