New iPhone App Sends 30 Photos At Once
A new iPhone app has been released that lets users snd large images and videos, even up to 30 images at a time.
Kicksend for the iPhone lets consumers send original high quality photos directly from their iPhone to anyones email address or desktop privately. As Kodak shutters their camera and video manufacturing business, mobile sharing is on the rise.
The eyes may be the windows to the soul but increasingly mobile devices are the eyes of our world as smartphones replace cameras and video cameras as the go-to photo and video device for casual users. In fact, according to the NPD Group, photos taken with a smartphone rose 10 percent in 2012 while the share of photos taken on any camera decreased by 8 percent.
“We are excited to bring our intuitive and extremely useful file-sending technology to mobile users where it is sorely needed,” said Brendan Lim, Co-Founder and CPO. “The user experience is at the core of everything we do and we are proud to provide an easy, reliable way for iPhone users to send a large number of full quality photos and videos from their iPhone to anyone.”
“Kicksend is the missing file sending utility for iOS. It’s an essential app that lets you handle any document, file, or photos and video,” said Garry Tan, Venture Partner, Y Combinator.
Kicksend for iPhone can be downloaded from the app store. The app allows iPhone users to send large batches of photos at one time. Images are not compressed and the original quality of all photos is preserved. Users can also send videos and documents from within other apps. Kicksend is completely secure and private, providing users with complete control over who sees their photos and videos.
Key features of Kicksend for iPhone include the following:
* Share large batches of photos. With Kicksend for iPhone you can select up to 30 photos at a time and send to any email address, friend, or even a list of thousands of people.
* Send in high resolution. Kicksend for iPhone lets you send photos in the same high quality that they were shot in no need to compromise.
* Sharing made easy. With Kicksend for iPhone, you can send files that are too big to send via email. You can also select files from other iPhone applications and send them through Kicksend.
* From iPhone to hard drive. Send photos to Kicksend desktop app users. Any files you send are delivered automatically to their hard drives. Whether you are in Boise or Antarctica, you can give send photos instantly, effortlessly and privately to friends and family.
* Giving and Receiving. Files sent to Kicksend users show up instantly on all of their connected devices. You can stand next to your friend who’s using the Kicksend iPhone app, send him a photo or video, and watch it appear on his screen instantly.