New Enquiro Eye Tracking Study
Enquiro’s original study used eye tracking technology to quantify what user interactions with the Google search results page looked like.
The results were the “Golden Triangle” image which has been discussed extensively. Of course, because the scope of the original study was restricted to Google, that left one big question: What about the other engines?
The Yahoo/MSN whitepaper covers:
- How We Scan a Listing
- Semantic Mapping
- Information Scent
- Thin Slicing
- Banner Blindness
- Growth of Navigational Search
- Impact of Bolded Search Queries and Icons
- Perceived Relevancy
- Golden Section Theory
- Portal Entry Success
- Interactions with Top Sponsored
- Interactions with Side Sponsored
- Interactions with Top Organic
- Interactions with Bottom Organic
- Interactions with Vertical Results
Manoj has been working in the search engine marketing industry since 2002. He started out as a software developer but now provides in-depth web site analysis using web analytics.
Manoj is also the author of Web Analytics World. Web Analytics is an essential component in developing a successful
online campaign. Help convert visitors into customers by understanding