Mossberg Reviews Vox Private Blog Tools
There’s the positives:
We found the process to be quick and simple, and the results to be attractive.
- We liked the privacy features.
- Vox does a nice job of jazzing up the world of blogging.
- No formatting or HTML code is necessary, a requirement that used to plague many blogging services.
And the negatives:
- Vox also doesn’t do a great job of implementing many features that are standard in blog services.
- Not everyone will want to register with Vox just to see your protected content.
- Vox’s weaknesses, the most important of which is clarifying its group labels.
Andy Beal is an internet marketing consultant and considered one of the world’s most respected and interactive search engine marketing experts. Andy has worked with many Fortune 1000 companies such as Motorola, CitiFinancial, Lowes, Alaska Air, DeWALT, NBC and Experian.