10 Mind Altering Words That Make People Buy
Have you ever wondered why some site’s sell and make a profit month after month, while others ROI is minimal?
Consider these words the next time you add your own text content to your site.
1. Use the word “fast” in your ad. People want fast results, fast delivery, fast ordering, etc. Nowadays, we usually value our time more than our money.
2. Use the word “guaranteed” in your ad. People want to be assured they are not risking their hard earned money buying your product.
3. Use the word “limited” in your ad. People want to own or receive things that are exclusive or rare because they are considered to be more valuable.
4. Use the word “easy/simple” in your ad. People want easy ordering, easy instructions, easy to use, easy payments, etc.
5. Use the word “testimonial” in your ad. People want to see believable proof before they buy your product. It should be reputable and specific proof.
6. Use the word “discount/sale ” in your ad. People want to find bargains. They could be rebates, one time sales, percentage offers, get one free offers, etc.
7. Use the word “free” in your ad. People want free incentives before they do business with you. They could be free books, accessories, services, etc.
8. Use the word “you/your” in your ad. People want to know that you are talking them. This’ll make them feel important and attract them to read the whole ad.
9. Use the word “important” in your ad. People do not want to miss important information that could effect their life. People will stop and take notice.
10. Use the word “new” in your ad. People want new products or services that will improve their life like new information, tastes, technology, results, etc.
Martin Boyd, Your Home-Biz-Success Partner publishes HBT News,
a bi-weekly informative newsletter dedicated to supporting online
Home businesses. If you’re looking for the #1 rated home business
opportunities, the latest resources and helpful support from an
honest friend in the business, come by and grab a F-R-E-E