Microsoft Advertising Introduces Training HubBy: Shawn Hess - April 2, 2012
Today Microsoft Advertising launched the new training Hub for their adCenter. It supposed to be a user friendly training experience that allows you to work at your own pace and record your success. There are many benefits to the the service.
Here’s what adCenter promises with the new training tools:
The new Training Hub makes it easy to stay up-to-date with your adCenter training at your own pace.
* An updated sign-in feature enables you to easily keep track of your training progress (see details below).
* Updated and new content is clearly marked for you to view.
* Related topics and trainings are called out, for a richer training experience.
When you take advantage of the new sign-in option enjoy these added benefits:
* We keep track of your in-progress training or training you’ve already viewed—saving you time.
* Your spot is automatically bookmarked—so you can stop a training at any time and return later, right where you left off.
* You’ll always know you’re signed in—you’ll see your personalized greeting.
So if you’ve been struggling with adCenter or you are just getting started with advertising on Microsoft, you should take advantage of the training Hub. Web advertising just keeps getting easier and easier. Tools like this take the guess work out of designing an advertising campaign.