Make Money While You Sleep! So What’s The Catch?
You have seen these ads over and over again:
“Make Money Starting With Absolutely Nothing!”
“No Work Required – Just Open Your Wallet Wide!”
For the Internet newbies it is very difficult to decide if what these ads claim is true. Heck, if so many people are making money on the Internet, so can I, right?
That’s until they realize how much hard work and patience is required to jump start their business. How much love and commitment is necessary to really make it take off. And finally, how much time and smart efforts have to go by until their business IS making money while they sleep.
Many of you are already familiar with the e-publishing giant Ken Evoy who created “Make Your Knowledge Sell”. In his full money-back guarantee, Ken specifically states: give it two years before you can tell if your business is a success.
This means that in real life, success takes time, hard work, more time and more hard work. Nothing happens overnight, no matter how many times you see it on the Internet.
So, what are the steps to making money while you sleep?
1. Find or develop a product to sell.
2. Make a Web Site to sell it from.
3. Create a killer sales letter (or hire a professional copywriter)
4. Set up an automatic credit card processing system.
5. Start an affiliate program & submit it to affiliate program directories.
6. Give away a freebie on your web site to generate a list of potential customers. Use an autoresponder to automatically send out offers to your list.
7. Submit your site to the Search Engines.
8. Go to sleep every night and wake up to a sale!
The above list is only a rough draft of what should be done to completely automate your online business. A lot of testing should be conducted to see what marketing strategies, sales letters, pricing, and bonuses work best to achieve maximum sales.
Yes – making money while you sleep is possible! But only if you work when you are awake
Milana Nastetskaya is a full time web developer and the author of the “65 Instant Web Design Answers”. http://www.instantwebanswers.com