LinkedIn Launches Set of HR Tools
LinkedIn has introduced a new set of tools for HR professionals called LinkedIn Talent Advantage. The release reflects LinkedIn’s mentality that the best job candidates aren’t always actively seeking new jobs, although job posting responses on LinkedIn have doubled over the last six months.
Included in the suite, are:
– LinkedIn Recruiter, which helps corporate recruiters source top passive talent, with extended search, full profile viewing, direct messaging and team collaboration tools.
– LinkedIn Jobs Network, which consists of job postings on LinkedIn that deliver precise targeting, candidate match recommendations and viral distribution of job postings throughout the network.
– LinkedIn Talent Direct, which consists of "InMail" campaigns to reach more potential candidates faster and more precisely.
– LinkedIn Employer Advertising, which can be targeted to specific groups of professionals
– And the new LinkedIn Custom Company Profiles, which are rich and extensible company profiles with viewer-aware information that can adapt to the viewer’s location, industry, function, etc. to build an employment brand
"LinkedIn Talent Advantage lets recruiters unlock the power of LinkedIn’s extensive professional network so they can uncover quality passive candidates who are unlikely to be on traditional job boards," says LinkedIn’s Senior Director of Enterprise Marketing Francois Dufour. "Over 900 leading companies already depend on LinkedIn’s recruiting solutions. The hiring market has changed, and the new LinkedIn Talent Advantage is a game-changer for the human resources community."
LinkedIn has developed a reputation as the go-to social network for professional networking. This new package should do nothing except build upon that. With the economy in the shape its in and job cuts announced left and right, tools like this have never been more relevant.