Lamar Odom Unresponsive In Brothel: Herbal Viagra Overdose?

WebProNews StaffLife

Share this Post

Lamar Odom was found unconscious by prostitutes at Hof’s Love Ranch brothel near Las Vegas. According to reports he was staying in Hof's main house since Saturday.

TMZ is reporting that Lamar Odom is in dire condition and possibly near death from taking large doses of herbal viagra. For men on common heart and blood-pressure drugs, popping one could lead to a stroke, or even death. Taking multiple herbal viagra pills is dangerous for even the most healthy person.

The Nye County Sheriff’s department issued this statement:

"At approximately 3:15 pm on October 13, 2015, a call came into the Nye County Dispatch Center from Richard Hunter, Media Director for Dennis Hof’s Bunny Ranch, requesting an ambulance for an unresponsive male experiencing a medical emergency at the Love Ranch in Crystal, Nevada, approximately twenty miles north of Pahrump, Nevada in Nye County.

"An ambulance from Pahrump Valley Fire and Rescue Service arrived at 3:34 pm and the patient, identified as Lamar Odom was stabilized and transported to Desert View Hospital arriving at 4:16 pm. Nye County Sheriff’s Office Detectives Cory Fowles and Michael Eisenloffel arrived and conducted an investigation on scene.

"After being treated by the physicians, arrangements were made to transport him by Mercy Air helicopter. However, Mr. Odom was unable to be transported by air due to his stature. He was immediately transported by Pahrump Valley Fire and Rescue Ambulance to Sunrise Hospital in Las Vegas, Nevada for further treatment."

Hof told the Associate Press, "He just wanted to get away, have a good time and relax". Per AP, Hof said Odom had been taking herbal Viagra and had drunk part of a bottle of cognac since arriving, but had no knowledge of his use of any other drugs.

Hof is famouse for his Cathouse reality show that was on HBO.