Kenya Moore May Not Return To ‘RHOA’ After Brawl With Porsha Williams
Real Housewives of Atlanta star Kenya Moore is reportedly considering her permanent departure from the hit reality show after her much-talked about brawl with co-star Porsha Williams.
It was during the March 27 taping of the Bravo reality series that the confrontation between Moore and Williams took place. The episode, which was aired on Sunday, also featured the show’s long-awaited reunion among the main cast members. The friction between Moore and Williams had been apparent all season, and it was no surprise that the two began exchanging tirades that stemmed from past feuds.
The altercation was provoked by host Andy Cohen’s reminder of what Moore had said about Williams regarding her alleged infidelity to her husband, Kordell Stewart. Williams responded by calling Moore “a slut from the 90s” who was trying “to have class”. Moore retaliated by calling Williams a “dumb ho” through a megaphone.
When matters became physical, the two women stood up and Williams pulled at Moore’s hair and dragged her across the floor of the mansion. Williams claimed that she “blacked out” as a result of the fight but also expressed regret that it had to happen on the show.
Porsha Williams vs. Kenya Moore: excerpts from the fight.
In an interview with the Associated Press, Moore stated that she and her cast mates do not condone violence, and that their disagreements had gotten out of hand.
Moore made a 911 call to report the incident on set, to which the Atlanta police quickly responded. The authorities’ independent investigation resulted in the arrest of Williams on battery charges. After Williams was issued an arrest warrant, she turned herself in to the Fulton County Sheriff on Wednesday.
Kenya Moore calls the cops. Listen to the 911 call.
Moore, a former Miss USA, said that the show’s producers still have the last say on Williams’ fate on the hit program. Moore added that she would have apologized right away had she been in Williams’ position.
Image via YouTube