Inserting Multiple Pictures in PowerPoint 2002
PowerPoint 2002 introduces the ability to select multiple pictures and insert them all at once. This can be a real timesaver when you are creating a presentation that is heavy on graphics!
1. In PowerPoint 2002, chose Picture from the Insert menu.
2. Choose From Picture from the Picture submenu.
3. Navigate to the appropriate location and select the first picture.
4. Hold down the Ctrl key and click on another picture.
5. Repeat step 4 for each additional picture.
6. When you have all of the pictures selected, click Insert.
All of the selected pictures will be added to the current slide, ready for you to work with!
Beth Sunny and Karin Rex share their extensive knowledge in IT and training as freelance writers for http://www.SharperTraining.com. Don’t miss their training tips along with insights from other experienced trainers in SharperTraining.com’s “Focus On Training” newsletter. To subscribe, visit http://lb.bcentral.com/ex/manage/subscriberprefs.aspx?customerid=1468