Google Apps APIs: What You Can Do With Them
Google, never shy about uploading videos to help people use their products better, has been uploading a lot lately. That includes this 45-minute Google Apps Fireside Chat: API Overview.
“One of the many benefits of the Google Apps platform is our robust set of APIs that help administrators provision, manage, and integrate our products more efficiently,” Google says.
The chat was with Stafford Marquardt , one of Google’s “Enterprise Support API Specialists”. The video provides an overview of the APIs, as well as some code examples and Q&A. As the video talks about, you can use the APIs to:
– Utilize bulk provisioning for users, groups, etc.
– Set up automatic syncs with local data resources
– Build custom reports from raw usage data
– Extend productivity suite with custom tools
– Integrate Google Apps with third-party services
– Build rich interaction with other web properties