Get More Out of Your YouTube Presence
About a month ago YouTube released its Partner Communication hub, described as the "go-to spot" for news on the latest features, updates, and events for partners. YouTube has been making tweaks to this site to make it more useful.
Specifically, YouTube has revamped the Optimization Resources section and added some new documents aimed at getting partners to get more out of their YouTube presence. "Specifically, we have added resources which show you how to improve content discoverability, increase revenue potential and take full advantage of our Insight tool," says YouTube Partnerships Sr. Strategist Bengu Atamer.
YouTube says it will be regularly updating the Optimization Resources section with more tips and insight. If you’re unfamiliar with the hub itself, YouTube says it’s a place to:
* Connect with other partners in our Partner Help Forum
* Connect to our Partner Help Center
* Review YouTube’s current site issues
* View the partner support team’s most recent YouTube video
* Receive site updates and announcements
* Keep up-to-date with YouTube blogs
* Get optimization tips
The Hub has a feed that you can add to your reader to stay up to date.