Find Your Passion And You’ll Find Success In Business
Most successful entrepreneurs have a strong passion for their ideas or concepts. They know what they want and they know what they enjoy doing. Their work becomes their play.
The secret to success in business is to find your passion. Know specifically what it is you want in life.
I can’t emphasize it enough. You need to be certain that what you are doing is something that you really and truly want. This is not something that you should want, or that someone else wants. It is something that YOU personally really want.
But, there’s one more thing. If you really, really, want it you must believe that it is possible to achieve it. Have the belief that it is possible it might happen.
Now, here’s the vitally important next step. Go from believing that it is possible, to having the conviction that it will happen. Not just something that you hope will happen. Not just something that you believe will happen. You need to have the conviction that it WILL happen. This is something that is stronger than simply a belief. It’s when you are convinced it CAN and WILL happen.
The final step is making it happen. When you know precisely what you want – go after it. Action is something more important than just believing. My point is: don’t just dream about it, don’t just believe you can… go and make it happen. Develop a sense of urgency in your life to make it happen.
These 12 questions will help if you are having difficulty finding your passion. I suggest you sit down by yourself, think carefully about each question and, for your own sake, answer each one honestly:
1. What would you stop doing that you are doing now?
2. What would you do if you knew you could not fail?
3. What would you like to learn more about or become an expert and in?
4. What hobbies or interests have you experienced where you have lost complete track of time?
5. What was so absorbing to you about these activities?
6. Can any of your hobbies become a business?
7. What would you do to make the world a better place?
8. What kind of work or business lifestyle would you prefer?
9. What’s your idea of a perfect day?
10. How much do you want to work with your hands, with people, with ideas?
11. How much contact with people do you need – none, some, quite a bit, a lot, continuous?
12. Are you a goal person or a process person …in other words; do you get your greatest satisfaction from setting and reaching goals, or by becoming immersed in a project or continuous flow of activity?
There aren’t any wrong answers to these questions. It is all about understanding YOUR preferences and knowing YOUR most passionate interests.
Truthfully, do you have a strong passion for your ideas or concepts? Do you know what you want and what you enjoy doing? Do you have a sense of urgency in your life to make it happen?
To finish off, try doing this. Imagine you’ve found your business passion. Picture yourself running your very own dream business. You love every minute of it and your work becomes your play. Let’s suppose too, that you are financially independent with all the money you ever wanted or needed to lead a happy life. What can you see? What can you hear? What can you feel? What is your passion?
Finally, consider what effect this will have on your life – now and in the future. Hopefully that’s got you thinking!
Noel Peebles. Market Leaders Limited
Noel Peebles, Market Leaders Limited. Get Your 100% FREE mini-course “17 Powerful Secrets That Have Made Business Owners Into Millionaires.” 100% FREE! Simply send a blank email to instantsellbusiness@ReportsNetwork.com
Home Selling Secrets Revealed
The secrets to selling your home in the shortest time
for more money… even in a tight market.