Facebook just announced that registration is now open for F8 2016. IT takes place in San Francisco on April 12 & 13.
Here's what you can expect from the event, according to a post on the Facebook Developers blog:
- Keynote: Hear from Mark about how Facebook is helping developers build, grow and monetize success, and where we’re headed in the future.
- 40+ Sessions: Attend talks from Facebook, Messenger, WhatsApp, Oculus, Instagram, advertising, engineering and more — there’s content for everyone across Facebook's family of apps and services.
- Interactive Demos: Experience our immersive products for yourself with hands-on demos featuring Oculus Rift and Touch, 360 video and more.
- Innovation Lab: Learn how we plan to improve connectivity, enhance infrastructure and scale artificial intelligence and virtual reality around the world.
- Meet the Facebook Team: Connect with our engineers and product experts for 1:1 personalized support to learn how you can grow and optimize your app business.
- After Party: Join us for a fun after party at the end of the first conference day, and enjoy music, food and drinks while getting to know other developers.
You can apply for the event here. Space is limited, but they will be streaming the whole thing online as usual.
Image via Facebook