EveryZing Launches Cloud-Based Video SEO Tool
Video SEO firm EveryZing has launched what it’s referring to as "the Internet’s first cloud-based metadata service" called MediaCloud. As online video plays a bigger role in marketing, lots of businesses are looking for better ways to get their videos found.
MeidaCloud could prove to be an interesting starting point. It allows companies to post live or archived video, audio, or text content feeds and receive back a rich set of metadata such as speech transcripts, time-stamped tags, categories/topics, named entities, geo-location and tagged thumbnails.
“MediaCloud is a logical next product offering for EveryZing,” said Tom Wilde, EveryZing’s CEO. “Our award-winning ezSEO, ezSEARCH and MetaPlayer products are all based on our core patented metadata capabilities, and MediaCloud now further opens these capabilities and allows our customers to more deeply integrate metadata into their workflow. Quite simply, MediaCloud has the unique capability to receive raw data, and quickly return back to customers the valuable information on which their businesses rely.”
Included in MediaCloud is:
– Real-time processing of live audio and video feeds
– Support for both broadcast and telephony metadata models
– Geo tagging
– Support for over 100 files formats across text, video, audio, and image
– Automatic text alignment for time stamping of closed captioning data
– Dynamic thumbnailing of video assets to create automatic “storyboards”
– English (US, UK) and Spanish language support for audio and video
EveryZing says it has already signed up a significant list of customers for MediaCloud, utilzing it for applications in contextual ad targeting, universal search, video archives, media monitoring, closed captioning, and voicemail-to-text. Customers don’t have to buy any software and only pay for the processing needed.