Doubleclick For Advertisers/Agencies Gets A New “Path To Conversion” Report
Google announced the launch of a new report in Doubleclick for Advertisers/Agencies. It’s called Path To Conversion, and it’s available to customers who are already getting the E2C (Exposure To Conversion) report.
According to Google, the Path To Conversion report provides improvement in the following areas:
- Easier to use: the data, available in new DFA Reporting is much easier to compile and faster to download.
- More interactions: the availability of data has greatly expanded. Now you can analyze up to 200 customer interactions (also known as “exposures”) per conversion as compared to a maximum of ten in the E2C report.
- Custom Floodlight Variables: you can now include custom floodlight variables in the report in order to determine custom conversion details, e.g. order amounts for e-commerce sites or the number of nights booked for travel sites.
- Enhanced DoubleClick Search integration: Available per interaction: Ad level data including keyword, new DS3 labels and Full DoubleClick Search IDs – for easier optimization.
- Attribute sales with no clicks: Often you’ll encounter customers who have seen a DoubleClick-served ad from another network, and then went to the advertiser’s site later to buy. Data on these unattributed conversions (aka non-attributed interactions), are now measured in this report.
- International support: P2C now supports multi-byte characters in Floodlight Custom Variables and in DoubleClick Search Data (keyword, etc).
The report is currently only available on a trial basis. Google has invited existing E2C customers to log in, and try the report for the trial period.