Do You Talk with Customers or at Them?
Do you talk with your customers or do you talk at them?
If you’ve done even the smallest amount of marketing the video above should make you laugh. It’s also got a lot of truth inside about how not to market. How are you turning your business into a two-way street? What are you doing to build relationships?
- Do you listen to your customers?
- Do you give them a chance to talk to you?
- Is your business a monologue or a dialog?
- Do you know where your customers spend their time?
- Do you spend time there?
- Are you sincere?
- Do you see customers real people or statistics?
- Do you give your customers what they want or what you want them to want?
My apologies for the light posting of late. A busy week working for clients and a little bit of business re-evaluation have put the blog on the back burner the last few days. It’s only temporary.