Conversion Improvement Resources
While many of these are focused on the PPC market, the organic SEO’s like myself ignore these at our peril.
- Four Steps To Better Business Leads From Search
- Podcast: Use Feedback to Boost Lead Generation
- Do You Recognize the 4 Warning Signs of Bad Lead-itis?
- Lead nurturing 101
- Casting a Wide Net for Leads? Here’s How to Get Great Results
- Going beyond the sales lead
and check out these criteria for instilling credibility, librarian style:
One of the biggests points I’ve found for converting traffic better is to have a contact form on each page I wish to draw leads from.
Seth Godin pointed out a long time ago that you need to show users a very obvious banana – and there are few bananas offering as immediate a call to action as a contact form.
Good for B2B lead generation, not so for B2C direct sales, though.