Celine Dion is returning to her Las Vegas residency with an all new show.
Celine Dion, the Canadian singer who never fails to draw big crowds with her big voice, is resuming her famed Las Vegas residency, a rep for the 46-year-old confirmed to ABC News.
Following a year-long hiatus, Celine Dion will again grace the stage at Caesars Palace beginning in August with a brand new revue.
News first broke last week that Dion would be returning to her residency.
"Celine has a contract with Caesars so she will be back," the star's rep told Us Weekly. "However, there is no date scheduled yet for her to return."
— ET Canada (@ETCanada) March 20, 2015
The Grammy winner began preforming regularly in 2003, drawing huge crowds who love to hear her belt out favorites like My Heart Will Go On, It's All Coming Back, Because You Loved Me and Cause I'm Your Lady.
Celine Dion announced her hiatus in August 2014, citing personal reasons. She wanted to take the time to focus on the health of her husband René Angélil, who was diagnosed with throat cancer and had surgery to remove a tumor just before she took her hiatus.
— EntertainmentTonight (@etnow) March 21, 2015
"We are taking life one day at a time," Dion told ABC News at the time. "[But] we are choosing to live."
Celine Dion married René Angélil, who discovered her when she was just a girl and has been her life-long manager until he retired last year, in 1994, and they are parents to son René-Charles, 14, and twins Nelson and Eddy, 4.