Can You Really Become A ‘Super Affiliate’?
What does it really take to get to a position where you are able to consistently take home a large commission check each month?
The first thing you must realize is that the term itself is fairly loosely defined.
You don’t automatically become a super affiliate once you take home $X a month, or $X per year.
In fact, each affiliate program really has its own way to define who its super affiliates are.
Mainly, they are the people that stay around the top each month, or have the ability to push a great deal of product with one announcement or ad campaign.
I threw ad campaign in there because in some cases the super affiliate doesn’t even have a large mailing list, or any list at all, that they can send an announcement to.
Some very bright individuals have figured out how to create extremely profitable ads, and then simply place them in as many ezines as they can afford.
When you are able to invest $100 for an ad, and then turn that into $200, $300, $500 or more, what’s to stop you from doing it over and over again?
At the core of all the hype and confusion surrounding making serious money online, it really comes down to one, or both, of two qualities:
1. Ability to get large quantities of traffic to the programs you are promoting
2. An established, well-known name or brand (you become a ‘guru’) in your field.
You don’t have to be the biggest name in your field to be able to send lot’s of traffic to the programs you’re promoting (as in the advertising example above) and if you ARE a big name in your field you don’t have to get tons of traffic.
Once in this position you typically have a loyal list of followers that will gladly take you up on any and all recommendations you make.
The larger this list the better, but again, if a large enough of percentage of them act on your advice, you can make some serious money without having thousands of subscribers.
How do you accomplish either of these?
Here are some tips:
1. Learn how to create powerful ads, and research the best places to advertise.
2. Practice and study ways of getting top search engine rankings for targeted keywords.
3. Write articles and request that others publish them on their sites and in their newsletters.
4. Start your own newsletter and do your best to provide high-quality, useful content for your readers.
5. Focus on one or two products and specialize in promoting ONLY those products. (You’d be amazed how much more effective you’ll be if you follow this simple piece of advice!)
Don’t complicate this process any more than it has to be.
Start with this short list and dedicate your efforts to working these concepts and you WILL see improvements in your income this year… and may even become a ‘super affiliate’ for the programs you push!
Chuck McCullough is the author of a new ebook titled: “Affiliate Mistakes: Maximizing Your Profits From Affiliate Programs!” Get your free Email Course at: http://www.affiliatemistakes.com