Best Posts of the Year for Analytics
Dennis Mortensen, COO of Index Tools and author of the blog Visual Revenue, has summarized the 18 most popular web analytics posts of 2007.
His list includes posts from 6 different authorities in the Web Analytics industry including: Occam’s Razor, Web Analytics Demystified, Web Metrics Guru, Visual Revenue, Web Analytics World, and Luna Metrics.
Below is a list of 10 from his full list of 18, which you can read more about here.
- Rethink Web Analytics: Introducing Web Analytics 2.0
- Excellent Analytics Tip #10: How Thick is Your Head and How Long is Your Tail?
- EXCLUSIVE Microsoft Gatineau presentation and screen shots
- Is Google Analytics the Killer App? No.
- What and how to measure Social Networking websites
- Tracking RSS subscribers via the IMG tag – a quick Web Analytics HACK
- 21 Reasons Why You Do NOT Need Web Analytics
- Criticize Google Analytics. Win Prizes
- Answers to your Top 10 Google Analytics Questions
- 1 18 08 Online and Google Analytics traffic stats on Cloverfield Movie Trailer
Some of my favorite web analytics blogs which were not included in this list (and ones you should definitely add to your feed reader) include:
- Analytics Talk: Justin Cutroni and team are one of the best resources on Google Analytics.
- SemAngel: Gary Angel, President of semPhonic offers deep insight on Web Analytics Process and Strategy.
- Web Analysis: Anil Batra, Consultant with Zero-1, blogs about Behavioral Targeting and Online Advertising.
- Marketing Productivity Blog: Authored by Jim Novo who is an expert on Behavioral Analytics.