American Idol Season 11 Album On Sale Tonight
To help celebrate American Idol‘s 400th episode tonight on FOX, an album will be released comprised of various hits by the well-known reality show’s top 13 artists from its 11th season; however, the album will not be available in stores, but on the Internet’s most-visited music site, the iTunes Store. Individual tracks from within the album will also be on sale as well.
Ray Chew, American Idol‘s Music Director had the following statement regarding the music quality of season 11’s top 13 artists:
“This album showcases the incredible talent embodied by this year’s ‘Idol’ finalists. These kids are truly amazing, and we’ve given them the kind of production values they deserve.”
All of the American Idol Season 11 finalists were coached by Interscope Records’ Jimmy Lovine, who works with every Idol contestant throughout the studio sessions to help ensure they are giving their all on stage.
American Idol‘s Season 11 Top 13 comprise of:
- Colton Dixon – 20 years old from Murfreesboro, TN
- DeAndre Brackensick – 17 years old from San Jose, CA
- Elise Testone – 28 years old from Charleston, SC
- Erika Van Pelt – 26 years old from South Kingstown, RI
- Heejun Han – 22 years old from Flushing, NY
- Hollie Cavanagh – 18 years old from McKinney, TX
- Jeremy Rosado – 19 years old from Valrico, FL
- Jermaine Jones – 25 years old from Pine Hill, NJ
- Jessica Sanchez – 16 years old from San Diego, CA
- Joshua Ledet – 19 years old from Westlake, LA
- Phillip Phillips – 21 years old from Leesburg, GA
- Shannon Magrane – 16 years old from Tampa, FL
- Skylar Laine – 18 years old from Brandon, MS
To download this quality album from American Idol after tonight’s show, be sure to visit American Idol’s iTunes page.