Amazon iPad App Now Available
Amazon announced the launch of its official iPad app today. It’s now available in Apple’s App Store.
"Following the launch of the Amazon App for iPhone and iPod touch, we’ve used our customers’ feedback to help us build a fun and intuitive shopping destination on the iPad," says Director of Amazon Mobile Sam Hall. "This application offers customers a unique, interactive experience that takes full advantage of the visual and tactile nature of the iPad."
– Purchase using Amazon’s 1-Click ordering and Amazon Prime
– Track packages or modify orders using the Your Account feature
– Receive personalized recommendations
– View editorial and customer reviews
– Browse Amazon’s Bestsellers, Gold Box Deal of the Day and Lightning Deals
– Access Wish List and Universal Wish List
– Watch movie trailers and listen to song samples
There is no doubt that this will be one of the most popular apps on the iPad. Most people who purchase items online and own iPads are most likely going to download this one.
Amazon also has apps for its Kindle and IMDB properties available for the iPad.