AdWords Quality Score Keyword Analysis Service
To launch Keyword Analysis page, click the magnifying glass icon beside any keyword in your account; then click one of the ‘Details and recommendations’ links.
This is a sample of the Details and recommendations page
This tool ‘gives you a detailed view of your keyword’s Quality Score — including how Quality Score impacts your keyword and ad’s performance, and how you can improve it.’
To view the Keyword Analysis page for any keyword, follow these steps:
- Sign in to your account at https://adwords.google.com.
- Click a campaign.
- Click an ad group.
- Click the ‘Keywords’ tab above the Ad Group Details table.
- Click the magnifying glass icon beside any keyword to launch the Keyword Analysis page. You can also see an overview of your Quality Score and ad visibility by pointing your cursor over the icon.
How to Use the Keyword Analysis page
At the top of the Keyword Analysis page, you’ll see your CTR, minimum bid, current bid, and keyword status (i.e. active or inactive for search). Below this information, there are two tabs — an ‘Ad showing?’ tab and a ‘Quality Score’ tab.
- Ad showing tab: Click the ‘Ad showing?’ tab to see information from the Ads Diagnostic tool. Find out whether or not your keyword is triggering ads to appear on Google, reasons why, and ways to improve your ad performance. Results are based on specific Google search and geographic criteria. To test using different criteria, click the ‘Ads Diagnostic Tool’ link on the page or from your ‘Tools’ page.
To learn more about the Ads Diagnostic Tool, visit How can I find out whether my ads are showing?
- Quality Score tab: Click the ‘Quality Score’ tab to get details and recommendations about your keyword’s Quality Score. At the top of the tab, find your Quality Score rating — Great, OK, or Poor. Next, find tips on what to do in order to achieve the best ad results. Finally, see how different components that factor into your Quality Score as a whole are performing. Our system checks your keyword relevance and landing page quality. For each problem that we may find, we’ll provide ways to help remedy it.
To learn more about Quality Score, visit What is Quality Score and how is it calculated?