A Social Tool for Actually Getting Things Done
Google launched the Google Apps Marketplace in March, and it didn’t take long for Manymoon to become the most installed application in it. Manymoon is a social productivity tool that helps businesses accomplish tasks online with their connections, and its Google app is only one of the options it provides.
Manymoon spoke at Google I/O a couple weeks ago, and CEO and co-founder Amit Kulkarni spoke with WebProNews about how businesses can use its tool:
Some benefits listed for the Google app:
– Save thousands of dollars on expensive and cumbersome project software
– Utilize existing Google Docs, Google Calendars and Google Apps accounts in your projects
– Eliminate hundreds of emails per person per week
– Free and easy enough for your colleagues, customers and partners to use. No training required!
– Intuitive enough to use everyday for all types of projects and work items
– Integrated with your existing email
– Built in security that businesses require
Speaking of integrating with existing email, the company has a Gmail gadget, which it presented at Google I/O. This lets Gmail users take action on an email through Manymoon. For example, you can use it to assign a task or create a project, and Manymoon gets info right from the email. More on this here.
Manymoon’s focus is on the utility aspect, Kulkarni says, because business users want to get work done.